Friday, April 25, 2008

Beaded Belts

Browse My arts and craft collection of handmade beaded fashion belt design, I created the beaded belts using different types of beads and beading techniques like the triangle weave to bead embroidery.

Turquoise Belt Hexagon Belt worn with Skirt Dress Beaded Ball Belt Skinny Belt Pearl Belt - Twisted when Worn Beaded Embroidery Lace Belt Black Embroidery Belt Sash Button Beaded Belt Peyote Button Belt Beaded Peyote Belt



Beaded Jewelry Clasps Tutorial



Featuring a beaded jewelry clasps in Free Beaded Jewelry project and Arts and Craft Project here, including Free pattern and instruction, beaded project and other project for Adults, Teens and Kid.

Right Angle Weave (RAW) Beading Technique



We have instructions on beading with flat right angle weave, Tubular right angle weave and increasing or decreasing the right angle weave. Choose the instruction you are looking for or if you new to beading start on the flat right angle weave which is easier to learn.

Triangle Weave Instruction



My version of triangle beading techniques is featured here. This triangle weaving technique can be very flexible as you can experiment with different combination of bead types and bead numbers.

Peyote Stitch Instruction



We have instructions on beading with even count flat peyote stitch, odd count flat peyote stitch and Tubular peyote stitch. Choose the instruction you are looking for or if you new to beading start on the single count flat peyote stitch which is easier to learn.

Crystal Ball Pendent Tutorial



You can find a variety of Free Arts and Craft Project here, including beaded project and other project. This month's project is a beaded crystal ball pendent or hang it on a key chain, mobile phone accessory.


belt, beaded belt, beading, beaded clasps, right angle weave, raw, beading technique, peyote stitch, triangle weave,

7 comments:

Exquisitely Yours said...

Hi Christine
I am very glad to learn from your blog on how to create mini crystal bags. I have been trying to do these mini bags since the day I bought a Japanese book on this technique but alas! I have failed. So I just want to drop you a mail to say a BIG THANK YOU for posting this technique. I am currently on a quest to learn how to bead boxes.
The only book that I know is by Julia Pretl called the Little Bead Boxes but apparently contain too many mistakes. I wonder if you know how to bead boxes and if you are willing to share with me the know-how? Once again, thank you for your sharing! Best Regards June Yap from Singapore. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really good at beading. U must be very patient gal. Something probably quite beyond me thgh I am into jewellery making too. ^^

Anonymous said...

btw, check out my blog too. Not as 'happening' as yours (yet) but up n coming. Cheerio.

http://vitaminjsingapore.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Hi June,

I did make some beaded boxes, see photo and tutorial link here: http://beadjewelrymaking.blogspot.com/search/label/beaded%20gift%20box

Christine

Anonymous said...

Аt this tіmе it soundѕ like Μovable Type іѕ the prefeгred blogging ρlаtform out thегe right now.
(from ωhаt ӏ've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Check out my website - Hypothyroidism Treatment

Anonymous said...

Hi! I knοw this is kіnda οff topіс but І wаs wοndering if уou knew where I сοuld
locate a captchа plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаvіng troublе
finding onе? Thanκs a lot!

Му pagе Emergency Plumbers Solihull

Anonymous said...

Hello! Sоmeone in mу Myspace group shaгed this site with us
so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking аnd will be tweeting thіs to my fοllowеrs!
Terrifiс blog аnԁ fantaѕtіc ԁеsign аnd style.



Feel free to suгf to my sitе ...

natural breast