Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beaded Halloween Jack-o-lantern Charm with tutorial!




Beaded 3D Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Charm with tutorial!
Free beaded halloween jack-o-lantern tutorial link
I just finished another Halloween charm, it's a 3D Halloween Pumpkin Face basket charm.
I made it with orange and black glass seed beads using the right angle and triangle weave technique.
You can make it with small beads like me to hang it as charm or make it with bigger beads and use it as a Pumpkin Face Basket for your kid's trick-o-treat candy basket.
Beaded 3D Jack-O-Lantern Charm
See more photos of my beaded Halloween stuffs at: My Halloween Beadings
Here's some of the basic materials you need:
JewelCraft Glass Rocailles 10/0 40gm Jet Black
Mill Hill Glass Seed Bead 11/0 Black
Mill Hill Glass Seed Bead 11/0 Orange
Blue Moon Head Pin Natural Elegance Thick Assorted Silver 120pc


Share on Facebook

No comments: